Java Software Developer (m/f/d)
for Speech User Interfaces
Erlangen or Ingolstadt
- You will develop speech user interfaces for automotive infotainment systems using Java 8, RxJava and ODP (Ontology-based Dialog Platform).
- You will work in a team according to an established software development process and you will be responsible for software design, implementation, reviews and documentation.
- You will build up know-how with speech dialog development within a customer project and get an expert for further EB colleagues. There will be an initial intensive skill training in Erlangen.
- You will train and support your EB colleagues in the required technologies for future projects.
- You have profound knowledge and background in software development and experience in programming languages like Java, C# or Python.
- You have know-how in Java 8 and RxJava and practical experience with Java-based HMI development.
- You are familiar with speech dialog development and speech technologies, ODP knowledge is a plus.
- You are flexible and adapt quick in a new environment.
- You are highly motivated to learn new technologies.
- You have a university degree in computer sciences, electronics or similar.
- You communicate in both English and German.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!