You want to have a positive impact on our future, are passionate about creating visions for the future of mobility and consider yourself a software enthusiast? Start your new journey at Elektrobit and work with us on mobility for an enriched life!
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software for the automotive industry. In 11 countries around the globe we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, such as Audi, BMW, Volkswagen and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Your SKILLS to impact the world of mobility
- 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Expertise with Java programming for at least 2 years
- Autonomous, analytic, and structured way of working
Your additional SKILLS, which are not mandatory
KEY WORDS FROM OUR DAILY LIFE
- University degree in computer science or in a similar field
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, UML, XML and Eclipse
- Know-how of embedded C, C++, SQL and Python
- Willingness to learn German
Java, object-orientation, UML, XML, Eclipse, embedded C, C++, SQL, AUTOSAR, Python