For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
· Design and implement specification of the software test
· Performs traceability mapping
· Responsible for assembling, maintaining the test environment and test data
· Execute the implemented software tests (manual and automation)
· Create and manage the Test Report with statistics of the testing and identify the major blockers and issues to provide feedback to the Development and Project team
· Automating test scripts using scripting languages like Python, Shell Script, C# ..
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +91-80-67261015