For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow. Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
You will be responsible for developing an extension of EB GUIDE product to interoperate with UI/UX designing tools (e.g: Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma) along the development process:
- You will work with our usability experts and UI/UX designers to define the best way to interoperate with those tools.
- You will develop a PoC (Proof of Concept) that you will demonstrate to the product management team.
- You will implement the identified solutions within the product.
The company is located at 8 avenue Eiffel, Carrières-sur-Seine (78)
Length of the internship: 6 months
Compensation: 1000€ gross per month + meal vouchers + 50% off public transportation
- Meal allowance and free beverages
- Various preventive medical measures
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team
Lou CASANAVE : firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 34 80 29 39
Olivia ROBERT : email@example.com / 01 34 80 29 19