For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
The main goal of your activity will be the configuration, integration of AUTOSAR software and support the customers to integrate our EB solution in their specific project environment.
- You are the technical expert of “Elektrobit” in front of our customers.
- You represent the “customer” inside EB, e.g. in face of internal departments to find customer oriented technical solutions.
- You will support the internal and external development team in using the relevant tools and provide guidelines, e.g. for quality aspects.
Your daily working tasks are:
- Configure and integrate AUTOSAR modules
- Debug the EB AUTOSAR Software integrated in customers specific platforms and projects
- Provide ticked-based support to our customers including relevant trainings and hands-on workshops
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically.
Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.