Integrate Engineer for Adaptive Autosar
To support our new generation vehicle controller system we are looking for an integrate engineer.
- Analysis of software system and continuous integration.
- Porting preliminary version and cross compilation using C++ or Linaro
- Integration on HW, Linux system
- Keep tracing, debugging and logging for every version.
- Support Integration Test and Smoke Test.
- Experienced with C++/Python development.
- Strong abilities of requirements engineering
- Good command of English at both spoken and written.
- Excellent Autosar experiences incl. the different SW parts like XCP, E2E, DEM, DCM, UDS, DEH, and Krypto.
- Experience in Flexray, CAN, Eth Expert.
- JIRA, Jenkins, SVN, Fisheye, Crucible, EB Bus tools, Can-tool, Command know how.
- Proficient in MS-Office.
- Knowledge of different Vector configuration tools like GENy, DaVinci
Please contact us at 021-50431951 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!