Elektrobit is an award-winning and visionary global vendor of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 35 years of serving the industry, Elektrobit's software powers over five billion devices in more than 600 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for car infrastructure software, connectivity & security, automated driving and related tools, and user experience. Elektrobit is a wholly-owned, independently-operated subsidiary of Continental.
For more information, visit us at elektrobit.com
Experience level: 8 to 13y
Role: IT Security Expert
•IT Service Owner for IT Security topics, definition of IT security processes and co-ordinating incident response with stakeholders like Infosec, IT Service Owners/Operators.
• Definition, implementation, compliance, and improvement of IT Security Processes and overall IT Infrastructure landscape like Security zone concept or Zerotrust.
• Defining and implementing the concept for monitoring security vulnerabilities, such as threats and events in IT network and server systems using Qualys, Microsoft 365 defender.
• Security information and event management (SIEM) planning, deployment and maintenance which provides security information management (SIM) and security event management (SEM) using Logpoint.
• Carrying out risk analysis and business impact analysis for IT security risks identified.
• Co-ordination and preparation for IT controls during Infosec audits(TISAX, internal) and Quality audits(ISO) along with stakeholders (IT and Infosec).
• Maintain documentation of security guidelines, procedures, standards, and controls.
• Maintain knowledge of current cybercrime tactics and development of threat prevention strategies • Design cloud security architectures and ensure security is a core part of design and implementation in internals customers’ cloud solution.
• University graduate with technical and/or scientific orientation (e.g. Bachelor/Master in IT security, computer science, Information Technology, etc.).
• At least 8+ years of professional experience in leading IT security operations and incident management process.
• Entrepreneurial view of business processes and their mapping in IT architectures.
• Deep knowledge of IT landscape, including hardware, software, and networks • Working knowledge on IT processess and ITIL framework.
• Strong abilities in critical thinking, problem-solving, logic, and forensics.
• Experience with vulnerability scanning solutions and SIEM platforms.
• Proficiency with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, ID/PS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, Network Forensics, and RSA Security.
• Knowledge of cloud security concepts(AWS,Azure,etc..).
• Knowledge of common security standards (e.g. ISO 27001, TISAX).
• Experience in creating policies, performing risk analysis, concept development.
• As a plus, your experience is proven by standard certificates, e.g. CISM, CASP,CCSP.
• Fluent communication in English, written and verbally.