Hypervisor Expert (m/f/d)
You have several years of experience within the automotive software industry. You like to further enlarge your experience and actively participate in the design of a new product line? Your talent is to dive deeply into tasks and problem statements and propose sustainable solutions? You would like to design software from day one and actively support EB corbos solutions for OEMs. Then, get started with us.
- In your role as Hypervisor expert you configure and integrate embedded hypervisor solutions on targeted hardware systems
- You specify together with software architects the software architectures using hypervisor (considering also safety and security concepts)
- You define and specify the necessary embedded hypervisor features based on software architectures
- You define and develop boot concepts for automotive ECUs using hypervisors
- You support the development of methods for safety and security verification
- You hold a University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar
- You have deep knowledge of operating system concepts such as scheduling, memory management
- You have profound knowledge of embedded CPUs, especially but not limited to ARM Cortex-A or Intel x86 Atom architecture
- You have excellent knowledge of programming languages, embedded C and C++
- You have deep knowledge of scripting languages used for builds and test automatization
- You have profound knowledge of embedded system architecture
- You have good knowledge of safety and security concepts such as partitioning, firewalls etc.
- You have good knowledge of open-source development concepts
- You have knowledge of subversion and Git source control systems and distributed development
- You are experienced in Assembler languages, specifically but not limited to ARM and Intel X86
- You are experienced in automotive processes and standards
- You have an autonomous and self-reliant way of working
- You have an outgoing, self-confident personality and team player capabilities
- You enjoy working in an international environment across different locations
- You are willing to travel for personal meetings with various stakeholders
- You have good skills in German and English language
- Challenging tasks with the latest and most modern components of the embedded world
- A committed and dynamic team in an international and informal working environment
- Cooperation with leading companies in the automotive industry
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours that also take your personal needs into account
- Further benefits
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!