For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role.
Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
Have an impact! Bring EB’s HR tool landscape and data analytics to the next level – with your expertise!
Are you an experienced Tool & Data Analytics Expert and want to shape the development of a globally acting automotive software company? We are currently looking for a forward-thinking and hands-on team member to strengthen our HR team.
You are the data analytics & tool champion in the HR team. Therefore, you ensure and maintain global HR data analytics and tools to provide a state-of-the-art HR Product Portfolio, which ensures a great employee experience within the whole employee lifecycle.
- As HR Tool & Data Analytics Expert you act as main contact for HR and business teams in terms of global HR tools and data analytics;
- You maintain all global HR tools (or a dedicated part of the HR tool landscape) and ensure - together with your team - that the HR tool landscape is supporting our HR strategy and a great employee experience;
- SAP and Success Factors knowledge required;
- You provide state-of-the-art KPI reports to all relevant stakeholders in the organization;
- You continuously challenge current HR processes and tools and provide proposals to adapt them whenever needed;
- You are responsible for implementing tool adaptions and enhancements;
- You will strongly collaborate with our IT department;
- You serve as a second level support for our Country HR teams;
- Direct reporting line to our CHRO/Head of Human Relations.
Please contact us at +40 740 238 238 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers
We are looking forward to receiving your application!