Elektrobit (EB) India is seeking for you as an experienced and highly motivated
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB's software powers over one billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for car infrastructure software, connectivity & security, automated driving and related tools, and user experience. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
For more information, visit us at elektrobit.com
Experience level: 4-8 years
Role: Sr.Software engineer/Module lead
Location : Work from Anywhere (Remote)
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree.
- You have good skills and knowledge in C++, compiler settings, debugging in Linux, object-oriented programming and design patterns
- You are experienced in POSIX compatible operating systems (e.g. Linux, QNX).
- Knowledge in Yocto, Git, CMake, Google test, Python scripts are of advantage.
- Experience with Adaptive Autosar, SOME/IP, Diagnostics (UDS, DoIP) are a plus
- You understand formal specifications and know how to translate them into source code.
- You appreciate an independent and result-oriented way of working.
- You are always interested in learning new things.
Automotive software experience
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at https://elektrobit.com/careers
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.