HMI Development Lead
Farmington Hills (Michigan)
We are currently looking for an HMI Development Lead with strong communication and software development skills who thrives in a fast paced agile project environment.
- Guide teams on professional software development processes and best practices
- Coordinate with our global software project team
- Participate in code reviews as an expert
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years experience developing software applications with C++
- Excellent software debugging skills
- Previous experience leading software development teams
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong knowledge of Linux/QNX/Android architecture and complex embedded systems
- Experience working with large legacy code bases
- Experience interfacing with customer
Click on Apply Now! button below to submit your application for this opportunity.
Learn more about developmental possibilities at EB and our exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Elektrobit offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Elektrobit complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.
Elektrobit also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our US Recruiting team for our Bothell, WA and San Jose, CA locations at +1.425.686.3100, and our Farmington Hills, MI location at +1.248.994.0684.