Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
· Design and implement specification of the software test
· Responsible for assembling, maintaining the Hil Setup, test environment and test data
· Execute the implemented software tests (manual and automation) , ECU testing
· Capable of analyzing UDS errors and fix the same
· Create and manage the Test Report with statistics of the testing and identify the major blockers and issues to provide feedback to the Development and Project team
· Automating test scripts using scripting languages like Python, Shell Script, C#,C++ ..
Please contact us at +91-80-67261015 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!