Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
The tasks of a Safety Manager are to identify, establish, plan, coordinate and monitor the tasks, activities and resources necessary to realize functional safety in the project.
Therefore you will...
- execute projects with functional safety relevance in the automotive domain
- plan the relevant work packages and support the project members
- organize and prepare the team for functional safety audits and assessment
- tailor functional safety and process standards to project needs
- define and improve processes, methods and tools used in projects
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!