Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
Safety Experts support the development team in finding technical solution, defining and coaching methods and providing safety support to sales and project management.
Therefore you will...
- execute projects with functional safety relevance in the automotive domain
- support project acquisitions of safety relevant projects
- work together with customers to elicit and create requirements
- support programming teams with your expertise
- define and improve processes, methods and tools used in projects
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!