Fullstack JEE Architect (m/f/d)
Böblingen, Erlangen, München or Ulm
Software within a car becomes more & more an integral part of it, allowing for really interesting challenges for any kind of software experts.
Elektrobit, a well-known company in the automotive industry, provides software solutions for this segment. Thus we also implement & deliver solutions for everything around the so called “connected car”, such as update over the air, remote fleet diagnostics, location based services, cloud toll gate functionality etc. In this area we are searching for talented software architects who have profound knowledge of JEE architectures and even smart ideas for new web applications in this area.
- You will define and maintain JEE architectures for on premise and cloud infrastructures.
- You are responsible to choose the appropriate frameworks or technologies to be used within our projects.
- You will be the technical lead for connected car projects and take architectural decisions.
- You will guide and train our JEE developers.
- You will coordinate teams to work together
- You have good communication skills and you are fluent in German and English language.
- You have working knowledge about test driven development & agile methodology.
- You have experience in creating secure, reliable and scalable web apps.
- You are able to create a web application security concept
- You know how to document architecture in a SWAD.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!