For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or in similar fields.
- You have very good (Embedded) C experience.
- You have profound knowledge in automotive development processes.
- You have Classic AUTOSAR experience.
- You have a deep understanding of the automotive on-board diagnostic system, especially of fault management.
- You have profound experience in working with UML/Enterprise Architect.
- You have very good English skills and interpersonal skills to work in a distributed & multi-cultural team.
- You have fast learning abilities.
Additional, optional experience:
- You have experience/knowledge of the AUTOSAR modules Dem and FiM.
- You have knowledge of OBD regulations, UDS (ISO 14229-1), OBD (SAE J1979) and SAE J1939-73 standards.
- You have experience in working with integration of basic software modules in ECU projects.
- You have experience with agile development processes.
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at
Applications from disabled people are welcome.
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.