Expert Cybersecurity Engineer (H/F)
In our Center of Competence Systems Engineering we provide integrated automotive software engineering solutions for our customers worldwide. We work on system architecture for high-performance computing platforms as well as develop and integrate software in the areas of head units, application frameworks, gateways, and telematic control units.
To secure next-generation vehicle systems, we want to strengthen our cybersecurity competence.
- You will use security methods (e.g. TARA) to identify and address security risks appropriately
- You will work as a cybersecurity expert together with architects, requirements engineers, safety engineers and software developers
- You will specify security & privacy concepts and support SW architecture and detailed design
- You will track and accompany all security-related activities during the software life cycle
- You will be part of a security engineering focused team which promotes experience exchange and knowledge growth
- You have profound knowledge and background ideally in automotive electronics engineering and business development in the ADAS, infotainment or safety electronics sector
- You have a university degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Business Informatics/Information Systems or similar disciplines
- You have several years of experience in software-, computer- or embedded security as security engineer/manager, architect, requirements engineer or similar
- You have knowledge in software design from a security perspective
- You have a proactive, team-oriented and a self-reliant way of working combined with a structured and precise working style
- You have an outgoing and self-confident personality
- You have excellent communication and documentation skills
- You have excellent knowledge of English and French written and spoken
You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!