Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
For our successful team in Vienna we are looking for you as an Embedded Senior Software Developer (f/m/x):
What we offer
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and tailored work time models
- An informal working environment throughout the company with no dress code
- Location-specific benefits such as a lunch vouchers, teamevents, and much more
- Ongoing training and Education via our EB Academy
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy
This announced position is payed with an attractive and market-based salary. The minimum annual gross salary according to the IT-collective agreement "ST1 Regelstufe" EUR 43.613,--. Of course an overpay is determined, the specific amount is based on relevant work experience.
Please contact us at +43 1 599 83-7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers
We are looking forward to receiving your application!