Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
▪ Manage the executive office for Country Management - India
▪ Calendar management, meetings execution and minuting of management meetings
▪ Tracking action items before management meetings, following up with task owners
▪ Travel and accommodation management and travel settlement for supervisors
▪ Co-ordination with vendor/ partners related to ticketing, foreign exchange currency, digital signature for approvals, signatures/ approvals for contracts and agreements
▪ Coordinate preparation of monthly country reports with respective business and central functions ▪ Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
▪ Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
▪ Organize and maintain the office filing system
▪ Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
▪ Basic content preparation for meetings chaired by Country Management
▪ Coordination of site related activities E.g.: All Hands Meet, team outings, board meetings etc.
▪ Discretion and confidentiality
▪ Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or a similar role
▪ Excellent MS Office knowledge with experience in content preparation in MS Powerpoint and script writing in MS Word
▪ Familiarity with office gadgets and applications E.g. e-calendars, scan & copy machines, MS Outlook responses and company intranet-based content updates (confluence) and basic software applications for video and audio editing
▪ Outstanding organizational and time management skills
▪ Excellent verbal and written communications as well as organizational skills
▪ Bachelors or master’s degree
Please contact us at +91-80-67261015– we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!