Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- You design, develop, integrate and validate electronic circuits and subsystems, for our automotive products, in particular infotainment Head-Units, Display-Systems and ECUs;
- You are responsible for one or more of the key areas of our products, such as:
- Digital circuits and technologies, microcontrollers, complex SOCs, DDR, high-speed design, Signal-Integrity simulation and measurement
- Power-Management sub-system, DC/DC-Converters, PMICs, LDOs, Power-Integrity simulation and measurement
- You will take care about the entire development chain, from concept creation to series production;
- You will analyze customer requirements, take automotive standards into account, and develop solid and cost-optimized solutions;
- You will create concepts and block-diagrams, select suitable components or modules and create the circuit diagram for your area;
- You define requirements and routing guidelines for the creation of the PCB layout and support and review the implementation of your circuits;
- You put circuits into operation and verify functionality and performance according to the specification, for this you also use and implement automated test systems;
- You document your work and the results as part of the development process;
- You use the latest and most innovative technologies and maintain contact with the world's leading component suppliers.