Embedded Software and System Integrator (m/f/d)
- You will coordinate and plan integration activities and plan customer deliveries.
- You will give technical support to product and module integrators.
- You will feedback to the product and module teams about integration blockers.
- You will perform preliminary, minor adoptions in the product and modules to make the software initially run on the platform.
- You will maintain integration, integration test strategy and test automation.
- You have an education in the informatic sector e.g. as Technician, Software Engineer, Bachelor or Master.
- You are experienced in system bring-up and module integration.
- You have good knowledge of embedded systems.
- You are experienced with multi-processor/multi-core platforms.
- You are experienced with source code management system (i.e. GIT).
- You have POSIX experience.
- You have basic knowledge in bootloaders, hypervisor, virtual machines and container systems.
- You have knowledge of various branching and integration strategies and continuous integration with Jenkins.
- You have C++ knowledge.
- Knowledge in Yocto and Bitbake is a plus.
- You have good skills in English language.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!