For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At Elektrobit we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
What we offer
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and flextime
- Various preventive medical measures
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy
- Holiday/ Sat, Sun, Public holidays, Year-end and New Years Day holiday(12/30-1/3)
- Annual vacation/ 15-20 days, Sick Leave/5 days
- Social Security, Flextime (core-time: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.), Remote Working
Benefits may vary depending on location and branch size.