EMBEDDED LINUX ENGINEERS
in EB's technology site Oulu
Elektrobit is building car of the future! EB Automotive Finland is established four years ago, and today we have over 200 software professionals working with us. We are growing steadily and have now opening for EMBEDDED LINUX ENGINEERS position in our appreciated technology site located in Oulu Technology Village.
- Good understanding on Embedded Linux architecture and tools
- Programming experience with low/mid-level (Kernel, Distros and Libraries)
- Experience with CI tooling (E.g. Jenkins)
- Experience in Build process with systems running Linux (ideally Yocto)
- You have used Version Control tools (E.g. git, subversion, ...)
- A solid “yes WE can” attitude and strong team player mentality
- Good written and spoken English and courage to use it with your colleagues and customers globally
- Good sense of humor – we love to have fun and laugh with each other
Read more about the culture and atmosphere at EB in Finland here
(article) and here
(video). See our newest innovations video in here
- You have already knowledge in Embedded Linux; ideally low level experience with Kernel and build process optimizations
- Code and Design documentation review are also part of the daily tasks as well as Failure analysis during the test phases
Please send your application in English via our job portal at your earliest convenience.
For more information, you may contact:
Tomi Lappalainen / email@example.com
/ +358 50 4820 884
Jussi Palomäki / firstname.lastname@example.org
/ +358 40 357 5899
We look forward to receiving your application!