Embedded C++ Developer (m/f/d)
You will help EB today to work on the car of tomorrow. As embedded C++ developer you support us in taking the next steps to further enhance our connected cars products. The product you will be enhancing is part of EB’s Software Update Over-the-Air (SOTA) solution to keep in-car software up to date and allow remote operators insight in the state and healthiness of their assigned fleets. This also implies that you will work on software closely connected to future automotive architecture and the needs for continuous improvements of installed software. You will find a flexible and open minded environment with us here in Erlangen (Germany) which supports your career with trainings, flexible work time, room for improvement and options to take over additional responsibilities over time.
- You will develop embedded automotive software components in a large scale product aiming for car connectivity topics
- You will support integration of the delivered modules within the overall product
- You will additionally support the setup of demonstrators
- You will work in an motivated agile team environment, aiming for high quality and efficiency
- You have the chance to support in many stages of software development
- You have an academic degree in computer science, electronics, telecommunications or similar
- You have very good C++ skills for development for embedded software
- You know tools like GIT, Jira, Jenkins and similar
- You have good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- You show an autonomous, analytic and structured way of working
- You are an out-going and self-confident personality as well as a team player
- You have an insight in several software development processes (Agile, TDD, automated testing)
- Ideally you have heard about AUTOSAR, embedded operating systems, cross-compilation techniques, networking and embedded debugging
- You have some years of practical experience as software developer, ideally within an automotive environment
- You are willing to learn, develop and adopt
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!