For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role.
Elektrobit is part of an award-winning and visionary global vendor of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. Day by day and with great dedication, our amazing global Team of more than 3,500 professionals pushes our software, as well as the software of many leading car companies, to the next level. We have been doing this with success for more than 30 years: Our products power over one billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles. Elektrobit is a wholly owned, independently operated subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
• You will concept, develop, and integrate electro-mechanical components for the Human-machine Interface (Displays and input devices) of our products in the area of Infotainment and Cockpit. systems. We cover the entire development chain until series production.
• You work closely together with the optical lab and evaluate the results.
• You analyze the requirements (optical and/or electrical) of the customer specification and develop concepts and solutions which comply with automotive standards.
• You create optical/electrical specifications.
• You work on the latest technologies in the area of displays, input devices and sensor technologies with international suppliers.
• You have close collaboration in the team with departments like Hardware, Software, Electronics, Mechanics, and PCB- Layout.
• You have a degree in in optoelectronics/optics/electronics or a comparable field of study and ideally already professional experience in this area.
• You have interest in measurements (optical/electrical) for displays and touch sensors.
• You have knowledge in the areas of Optics and anti-reflection and/or in the design of electronical circuits in analog and digital technology.
• You like working in an international team on complex tasks.
• You communicate confidently with international contacts in English language (written and verbally).
• You convince us with your distinct analytical problem-solving ability as well as your independent way of working.