For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role.
Elektrobit is part of an award-winning and visionary global vendor of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. Day by day and with great dedication, our amazing global Team of more than 3,500 professionals pushes our software, as well as the software of many leading car companies, to the next level. We have been doing this with success for more than 30 years: Our products power over one billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles. Elektrobit is a wholly owned, independently operated subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
• You will concept, develop, and integrate electro-mechanical components for the Human-machine Interface (Displays and input devices) of our products in the area of Infotainment and Cockpit systems. We cover the entire development chain, from concept until series production.
• You execute measurements in the area of electronics, touch, haptics and do the testing according to the requirements of the components.
• You analyze the requirements of the customer specification and develop concepts and solutions which comply with automotive standards.
• You create electrical/touch/haptics specifications and do the measurements as well as the testing in the lab according to the customer specification.
• You like working on the latest technologies in the area of human-machine interface and you ideally like programming of microcontrollers.
• You have close collaboration in the team with departments like Hardware, Software, Electronics, Mechanics, and PCB-Layout.
• You have a degree in in mechatronic/electronics or a comparable field of study and ideally already professional experience in this area.
• You have interest in measurements for displays, touch sensors and haptical feedback-systems.
• You have already knowledge in in the design of electronical circuits in analog and digital technology.
• You are familiar with the configuration and programming of microcontrollers e.g., C/C++ (ideally for automotive applications).
• You have knowledge with bus systems (CAN, LIN, SPI and I2C).
• You like working in an international team on complex tasks.
• You communicate confidently with international contacts in English language (written and verbally).
• You convince us with your distinct analytical problem-solving ability as well as your independent way of working.
What we offer
· Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success.
· The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences.
· An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company.
· A motivating and engaging work environment.
· Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team.
· Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools.
· We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves.
· Flexible work time;
· Vacation days according to your experience level;
· Premium insurance to medical services.
· 13th salary and loyalty bonus.
· EB Way of working and Way of life.