EB corbos - Safety Manager for Product Development
in EB's technology site Oulu
Elektrobit is building car of the future! EB Automotive Finland is established four years ago, and today we have over 200 software professionals working with us. We are growing steadily and have now opening for EB corbos - Safety Manager position in our appreciated technology site located in Oulu Technology Village.
- Project management overview knowledge / A record of successful performance as project manager in projects of similar size and complexity
- Quality assurance overview knowledge / Experience as quality engineer
- Software construction overview knowledge / Experience as software developer
- Safety engineering overview knowledge / A record of successful performance as safety engineer
- Safety management overview knowledge / Training or experience with functional safety aspects of project management
- Software safety verification / Training or experience with software verification methods
- System safety validation / Training or experience with validation methods
- Conflict resolution
- A solid “yes WE can” attitude and strong team player mentality
- Good written and spoken English and courage to use it with your colleagues and customers globally
- Good sense of humor – we love to have fun and laugh with each other.
Read more about the culture and atmosphere at EB in Finland here
(article) and here
(video). See our newest innovations video in here
- Establish and maintain the safety plan
- Establish the audit plan and coordinate the execution of the Functional safety audit
- Communicate with the safety manager of the customer
- Control the technical risk associated with the project
- Plan safety activities in an effective and efficient way
Please send your application in English at your earliest convenience.
For more information, you may contact:
Tomi Lappalainen / email@example.com
/ +358 50 4820 884
Jussi Palomäki / firstname.lastname@example.org
/ +358 40 357 5899
We look forward to receiving your application!