Are you cooperative, solution-oriented, and happy to share your knowledge with your colleagues?
Do you consider yourself a solid team player who enjoys organizing, planning, and driving cybersecurity topics? If yes, then you fit in well with the team.
We hope you can strengthen our team with your professional experience in embedded SW engineering, especially in cybersecurity domain. Thus, it's important to us that you have knowledge and experience in one or more of the following skills:
- You have several years of experience in embedded software and good skills in C/C++
- Knowledge and willingness to learn and master cybersecurity standards and regulations
- Confident in applying cybersecurity analysis methods such as the threat analysis risk assessment (TARA) and general risk management methods
- Familiar with OS design and OS security analysis
- You have analytical working style and excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience in ISO21434 Road Vehicle Cybersecurity Engineering is a plus