Continuous Integration Engineer
Farmington Hills, Michigan
We are currently looking for an Continuous Integration Engineer to join our dynamic Farmington Hills office. We are looking for team members with strong communication and software development skills who thrive in a fast paced agile project environment.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without Elektrobit visa sponsorship.
- Create and maintain build work instructions, continuous build environment, build scripts, and build templates for the project based on the project build strategy.
- Create and maintain branches and baselines according to the project branching strategy by Integrating multiple source code and binary deliverables.
- Triggering of necessary actions on build issues, including root cause analysis
- Active collaboration with global agile teams responsible for product delivery.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in software development on embedded systems.
- Must have experience with:
- version control systems (SVN).
- build management tools (Jenkins).
- scripting languages (Python) and command shell languages (DOS, bash).
- Experience in a DevOps work flow.
- Experience in creating or rebuilding a Continuous Integration ecosystem and release support.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, must be able to interact with multiple global teams.
- Innovative, self-driven, detailed oriented, flexible and capable of multi-tasking.
- Additional Skills (nice to have):
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Experience using Windows and Linux VMMs to perform continuous integration and builds for Linux, QNX, and Android systems.
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge of Atlassian Toolset, JIRA, Crucible, Confluence and Fisheye.
Click on Apply Now! button below to submit your application for this opportunity.
Learn more about developmental possibilities at EB and our exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Elektrobit offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Elektrobit complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.
Elektrobit also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our US Recruiting team for our Bothell, WA and San Jose, CA locations at +1.425.686.3100, and our Farmington Hills, MI location at +1.248.994.0684.