Configuration and Build Key User (m/f/d)
in EB’s Product Group for Highly Automated Driving
Braunschweig, Erlangen, Ingolstadt, München or Ulm
We are looking for you to set up and improve our configuration and build environment. You will be working with our multi-site, multi-national, agile development teams to deliver mass-production ready software enabling highly automated driving.
- You will define branching strategy
- You will identify, plan and control the configuration items
- You will customize and maintain the project environment
- You will establish and perform the rights management for project related tools and resources
- You will design, set-up and maintain the Continuous Delivery process
- You will set-up automated quality checks for the software
- You hold a university degree in computer sciences, electronics, telecommunications or similar
- You are experienced in Config- and Build-Management
- You have experience with CI tooling (e.g. Jenkins), scripting languages (e.g. Python, Groovy) and worked with version control system (e.g. git)
- You are experienced in usage of system and analysis tools
- You have knowledge of various branching strategies
- Ideally you have experience in C++ and working with JIRA
- You enjoy working in an agile team
- You successfully communicate in both German and in English
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!