in EB's technology site Oulu
Elektrobit is building car of the future! EB Automotive Finland is established four years ago, and today we have over 200 software professionals working with us. We are growing steadily and have now opening for CONFIGURATION MANAGER position in our appreciated technology site located in Oulu Technology Village.
- Advanced knowledge of software project engineering processes
- Good understanding of software configuration management
Good experience in version control systems
- Basic overview knowledge of project management
- A solid “yes WE can” attitude and strong team player mentality
- Good written and spoken English and courage to use it with your colleagues and customers globally
- Good sense of humor – we love to have fun and laugh with each other.
Read more about the culture and atmosphere at EB in Finland here
(article) and here
(video). See our newest innovations video in here
The Configuration Manager is responsible to develop and maintain the project's software configuration management and the project environment and performs and supervises all corresponding activities.
- Administrate and set up the project environment (incl. versioning, backup, archiving, user rights managements)
- Create and release the project’s Software configuration management plan in agreement with the Project Manager
- Identifying CIs and recording CI status through the Configuration item list
- Conducting configuration audit
- Drawing consistent Baselines
- Identify / Plan / Monitor Configuration Items (Configuration Management Plan is available - draft)
- Analyze and Report status reliable
- Identify weakness in the control of Configuration Items and enhance process
- Maintenance of the Configuration Item List.
Please send your application in English via our job portal at your earliest convenience.
For more information, you may contact:
Tomi Lappalainen / email@example.com
/ +358 50 4820 884
Jussi Palomäki / firstname.lastname@example.org
/ +358 40 357 5899
We look forward to receiving your application!