Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB's software powers over one billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for car infrastructure software, connectivity & security, automated driving and related tools, and user experience. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
For more information, visit us at elektrobit.com
Position - Executive Engineer, Senor Engineer, Module Lead, Technical Specialist
Location - Bangalore
Skills - Classic Autosar
▪ Effectively communicate with stakeholders for requirements and support architectural decisions.
▪ Architect and Develop AUTOSAR SwCs and CDD as per system requirements
▪ AUTOSAR COM stack, Diagnostic stack, Memory Stack integration.
▪ AUTOSAR ECU extract and System Extract integration experience.
▪ Configuration of RTE.
▪ Configuration of Watch dog stack, OS tasks and OS applications creation.
▪ AUROSAR MCAL configuration.
▪ Automation of testing using CAPL, Python (added advantage).
▪ Specification and execution of software integration tests including documentation
▪ Debugging and analyzing integration problems
▪ Hands on experience in Classic AUTOSAR based ECU projects especially integrating Diagnostics stack, Application diagnostics, SWC development
▪ Good knowledge in communication protocols like CAN / LIN / Ethernet.
▪ Experience on working with CAN, CANFD, Partial networking and Ethernet.
▪ CAPL programming for diagnostics testing.
▪ Microcontrollers (e.g. ARM, Freescale, Infineon, etc.)
▪ Proficient in C/C++ programming.
▪ Good communication skills. Proficient in English.
▪ Work experience EB Tresos in added advantage.
▪ Experience Embedded Application SW development and very familiar with Auto grade compilers such as GHS/IAR compiler suite's is a must have.
▪ Familiar with Misra 'C' coding practice.
▪ Familiar with Vector CANoe tools.
▪ Exposure to ASPICE, ISO26262 process area