You want influence one of the biggest industries in your job? You have a vision and a desire to shape the future of mobility? The world looks like code to you? Then we want you to come join our team!
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software for the automotive industry. In 11 countries around the globe we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, such as Audi, BMW, Volkswagen and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Your SKILLS to impact the world of mobility
- University degree in computer science or a similar field
- Professional experience using C++
- Experience in embedded systems programming, ideally in a Linux, QNX or Android Automotive environment
- Profound practical knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Quick familiarization of new topics
- Communicative team player who likes the idea of agile development
- High service orientation and quality consciousness
Your additional SKILLS, which are not mandatory
KEY WORDS from our daily life
- Practice using software development with C++14/C++17
- Experience with existing communication middleware implementations (i.e. SOME/IP, DDS, REST, MQTT)
- Willingness to learn German
C++, architecture, embedded systems, AUTOSAR, Communication Middleware