C++ Engineer for Adaptive Autosar
In this role, you will be developing the new generation of basic software for automobile control units.
- You specify and implement software platforms for automobile control units of the future:
- Service oriented architectures
- Hypervisor concepts
- You integrate individual components into a complex solution:
- Performance controller
- Update over the air
- Fail operational
- Autonomous driving
- You have a bachelor degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable major.
- You have very good skills and knowledge in C++ and C, especially with actual coding experience.
- You are well versed in Mandarin and English, not only read and write but also listening and speaking.
- Assembler or Java skills are of advantage.
- Experienced in POSIX compatible operating systems (e.g. Linux, PikeOS).
- Experienced in design and use of virtualization technologies (Hypervisor, VMM).
- Understand formal specifications and know how to translate them into source code.
- Appreciate an independent and result-oriented way of working.
- Always interested in learning new things.
Please contact us at +86-21-50431951-812 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!