Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
We are now looking for software developers to join our highly valued technology site in Oulu Technology Village. Together we are working in world class and unique automotive SW projects and make the world safer, greener, and more fun for yourself and others.
Your future role with us
You will be part of our growing security team developing our hardware based security product EB zentur. You will be part of one of the most interesting and large future car security development project as a software developer or a senior software developer.
In this role you will…
- work in close cooperation with other team members
- You strive for high quality SW supported by continuous integration and testing
- You will be a member of local Oulu team as part of bigger international project team
- You will develop embedded software from drivers to security features
What do we expect from you?
Are you cooperative, willing to learn, and happy to share your knowledge with your colleagues? Do you consider yourself a solid team player for whom a tightly built team and open communication is important? If yes, then you fit in well with the team!
We appreciate practical professional experience in software development as well as knowledge and experience in one or more of the following skills:
- Design and development with embedded C
- Knowledge of following is seen an advantage
- Crypto algorithms
- Key management
- Security engineering principles and practices
- We work in an international environment, so we appreciate good written and spoken English and courage to use it with your colleagues and stakeholders internationally
- A solid “yes WE can” attitude and strong team player mentality
- Passion to grow to an expert in the software security domain
- Good sense of humor – we love to have fun and laugh with each other
Could you be our new software developer? Apply by answering a few simple questions in our website - attaching CV is not a necessity so you can also apply with your mobile phone. This position will be filled when suitable person is found. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For more information, please contact Team manager Jussi Palomäki firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about your development possibilities and EB’s company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers
Also, read the latest article about what is it like to work at EB and to create software for the automotive industry https://duunitori.fi/tyoelama/elektrobit-ohjelmistokehitys