Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
We are now looking for software developers to join our highly valued technology site in Oulu Technology Village or remote hub in Rovaniemi. Together we are working in world class and unique automotive SW projects and make the world safer, greener, and more fun for yourself and others.
Your future role with us
You will be part of our growing security team developing our hardware based security product EB zentur. You will be part of one of the most interesting and large future car security development project as a software developer or as a senior software developer.
In this role you will…
- work in close cooperation with other team members
- strive for high quality SW supported by continuous integration and testing
- be a member of local Oulu team as part of bigger international project team
- develop embedded software from drivers to security features
What do we expect from you?
Are you co-operative, willing to learn, and happy to share your knowledge with your colleagues? Do you consider yourself a solid team player for whom a tightly built team and open communication is important? If yes, then you fit in well with the team!
We appreciate also..
- practical professional experience in software development and experience with embedded C
- good written and spoken English and courage to use it with your colleagues and stakeholders internationally because we work in international environment.
- passion to grow to an expert in the software security domain.
- good sense of humor – we love to have fun and laugh with each other