C++ 3D Graphics Developer (m/f/d)
for EB’s Human Machine Interface (HMI) tool, EB GUIDE
As a C++ developer for real-time 3D graphics you support us in taking the next steps to further enhance the rendering team of our product for Human Machine Interface, EB GUIDE in the automotive area.
EB GUIDE is a powerful modeling tool for the development of multimodal user interfaces, it is used by many international automotive manufacturers to create their state-of-the-art Human Machine Interface (HMI). We are looking for team members with strong communication and software skills who thrive in a fast-paced, open and agile environment. In return, we offer you flexible work time, trainings and opportunities to take over additional responsibilities over time.
Come work with EB today as we work on the car of tomorrow. Join us in shaping the future!
- You develop and maintain the 3D real-time GPU rendering system of EB’s Target Framework (TF)
- You implement performance optimizations on various (embedded) hardware platforms
- You analyze project and customer specific requirements, software architecture and interfaces
- You are responsible for the design, documentation and development of new features and functionality for our GPU renderer
- You have an academic degree in computer science, physics, mathematics, electric engineering or similar field
- You have experience in C/C++
- You have experience with the latest 3D real-time rendering techniques and algorithms
- You are proficient in OpenGL, OpenGL ES3.x and shader programming in GLSL.You enjoy working in an agile team
- You are a team-player with a focused and structured way of working
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!