Build and Integration Software Engineers
Farmington Hills (Michigan)
We are currently looking for two Build and Integration Software Engineers who will actively contribute to our software build and integration projects. If you are detail-oriented and excel at using scripting to automate and standardize integration and build activities, this may be the perfect fit for you!
- Active participation in global Agile Scrum teams responsible for Software Build and Integration
- Interaction with the Build and Integration Manager, Release Manager, Project Manager, and Program Managers to report integration status and adjust priorities and to ensure product launch readiness for target dates
- Create and maintain build work instructions, continuous build environment, build scripts, and build templates for the project based on the project build strategy
- Create and maintain branches and baselines according to the project branching strategy
- Integrate deliverables from multiple internal and external software development teams, and support resolution of merge conflicts
- Specify, implement, execute, and maintain of the integration test environment and integration tests. Create and deliver the integration test status report
- Triggering of necessary actions on failed integration and integration test activities
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in embedded software development
- Experience with software build and integration on Linux, QNX, and Android systems
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes and methodologies
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN), build management tools (Jenkins, Gradle), and with command shell languages (DOS, bash) and scripting languages (Python)
- Understand embedded software requirements and embedded software architectures
- Outgoing personality and team player capabilities
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
- Experience working with customers
- Ability to work well in a global environment
Click on Apply Now! button below to submit your application for this opportunity.
Learn more about developmental possibilities at EB and our exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Elektrobit offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Elektrobit complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.
Elektrobit also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to email@example.com or contact our US Recruiting team for our Bothell, WA and San Jose, CA locations at +1.425.686.3100, and our Farmington Hills, MI location at +1.248.994.0684.