Build and Integration Lead Software Engineers
Farmington Hills (Michigan)
We are currently looking for two Build and Integration Lead Software Engineers who can manage large scale source code integrations, with experience leading software teams in projects utilizing continuous integration and build techniques. If you are detail-oriented and excel at using scripting to automate and standardize integration and build activities, this may be the perfect fit for you!
- Provide technical leadership for continuous integration and build within global Agile teams.
- Manage and track source code and binary deliverables from multiple internal and external software development teams.
- Create and maintain the project branching strategy.
- Review and approve all artifacts produced by the Build and Integration Team, and report status on these activities to the Project Management team.
- Interaction with the Project Manager and Program Managers to determine build content, report build and integration status, and adjust priorities and to ensure product launch readiness for target dates.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience with C/C++/Java development on embedded based on Linux, QNX or Android.
- Advanced experience with version control systems (Git, SVN), build management tools (Jenkins, Gradle), command shell languages (DOS, bash), and scripting languages (Python).
- Outgoing personality and team player capabilities
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
- Experience working with customers
- Ability to work well in a global environment
Click on Apply Now! button below to submit your application for this opportunity.
Learn more about developmental possibilities at EB and our exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Elektrobit offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Elektrobit complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.
Elektrobit also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to email@example.com or contact our US Recruiting team for our Bothell, WA and San Jose, CA locations at +1.425.686.3100, and our Farmington Hills, MI location at +1.248.994.0684.