Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree.
- You are experienced in scripting languages used for test automation, e.g. Perl and Python
- You have experience with build and automation servers for continuous integration, ideally Jenkins and Yocto
- You have good experience working with automated test environment for automotive software
- You are experienced with Linux packaging and dependency systems
You appreciate an independent and result-oriented way of working
Please contact us at +91-80-67261047 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!