Elektrobit (EB) India is seeking for you as an experienced and highly motivated
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB's software powers over one billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for car infrastructure software, connectivity & security, automated driving and related tools, and user experience. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
For more information, visit us at elektrobit.com
Experience level: 8 – 12 years
Role: Technical Specialist
Location : Work from Anywhere (Remote)
- Requirement analysis, design and Implementation of various features (from different OEMs) in Bootloader product
- Innovative/Creative thinking to bring changes in product in the direction to outperform in market
- Interaction with various Business partners (Customers/Suppliers/Counterparts) and responsible for multiple components/modules in Bootloader
- Training, Mentoring, motivating and guiding the team towards the better productivity and better product
- Support management in business development in terms of future trends and recruitments
- Develop the competence/Skill set for the betterment of individual and organization growth
- Embed the passion for Engineering
- (mandatory) Expertise in ‘Embedded C’ programming
- (mandatory) 6 years of relevant recent experience in Flash bootloader development
- (mandatory) Excellent knowledge on 16/32/64 bit, single/multi core microcontroller architecture especially memory modules (Flash, RAM, EEPROM) and 8 years of relevant working experience
- (mandatory) Knowledge on HIS standards, UDS protocol(ISO14229) and OEM specific bootloader requirements
- (desired) knowledge and working experience in serial communication protocols – CAN/LIN/ FlexRay/Ethernet (atleast two)
- (mandatory) Knowledge on configuration management and experience using the configuration management tools – svn, clearcase, ..
- (mandatory) knowledge on Requirements Engineering, Traceability and experience using any of the requirement engineering tools – DOORS, …
- (desired) Experience using the measurement/testing tools – CANoe, vFlash, …
- (mandatory) Excellent debugging, analytical, logical and communication skills
- (desired) Knowledge and Experience on AUTOSAR standard, AUTOSAR configuration tools (EB Tresos, Vector Configurator, …)
- (desired) Knowledge/Working Experience in Scripting languages – Perl, Python, CAPL, ..
- (desired) knowledge on Quality Management – Automotive SPICE
- (desired) Experience working in Agile-Scrum/Kanban development process
- (desired) Knowledge on data Integrity/security algorithms – CRC, AES, HMAC SHAxxx, …
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at https://elektrobit.com/careers
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.