- Integration and testing the bootloader on various hardware platform
- Innovative/Creative thinking to bring changes in product in the direction to outperform in market
- Interaction with various Business partners (Customers/Suppliers/Counterparts) and responsible for multiple components/modules in Bootloader
- Training, Mentoring, motivating and guiding the team towards the better productivity and better product
- Support management in business development in terms of future trends and recruitments
- Develop the competence/Skill set for the betterment of individual and organization growth
- Embed the passion for Engineering
- (mandatory) Experience in ‘Embedded C’ programming
- (mandatory) 6 years of relevant recent experience in Flash bootloader development, integration and testing
- (mandatory) Excellent knowledge on 16/32/64 bit, single/multi core microcontroller architecture especially memory modules (Flash, RAM, EEPROM) and 8 years of relevant working experience
- (mandatory) Knowledge on HIS standards, UDS protocol(ISO14229) and OEM specific bootloader requirements
- (mandatory) knowledge and working experience in serial communication protocols – CAN/LIN/ FlexRay/Ethernet (atleast two)
- (mandatory) Knowledge on configuration management and experience using the configuration management tools – svn, clearcase, ..
- (mandatory) knowledge on Requirements Engineering, Traceability and experience using any of the requirement engineering tools – DOORS, …
- (mandatory) Experience using the measurement/testing tools – CANoe, vFlash, …
- (mandatory) Excellent debugging, analytical and communication skills
- (desired) Knowledge and Experience on AUTOSAR standard, AUTOSAR configuration tools (EB Tresos, Vector Configurator, …)
- (desired) Knowledge/Working Experience in Scripting languages – Perl, Python, CAPL, ..
- (desired) knowledge on Quality Management – Automotive SPICE
- (desired) Experience working in Agile-Scrum/Kanban development process
- (desired) Knowledge on data Integrity/security algorithms – CRC, AES, HMAC SHAxxx, …
Please contact us at +91-80-67261024 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!