For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
• Define test concepts and implement automated test cases / test applications for our Adaptive AUTOSAR platform
• Support the realization of our test automation
• Develop automated test cases according to design documents and specifications
• Responsible for adaptations to the test automation environment
• Support project team in release testing and analyzing test results
• Align your tasks and activities with development, project management and within the test team
• You will be working in international project teams across sites and organizations
- 4+yrs years of experience in embedded systems, software architecture and integration procedures
- Strong experience in classic AUTOSAR testing
- Understanding of Model based development, knowledge in tools like MATLAB
- Profound programming and scripting skills in C++, Python / C
- Automated test case development for automotive software systems
- Experience in using relevant tools like Git, Subversion, JIRA
- Experienced with Ethernet protocols e.g. SOME/IP, DoIP, TCP/IP.
- Worked with test frameworks, especially python test frameworks like Robot Framework, pytest etc.
- You are used to work in teams and have a strong sense of responsibility
- You work autonomously and in a self-reliant way
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and the willingness to use them when facing challenges
- You communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at https://elektrobit.com/careers
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +91-80-67261015