Automotive safety engineer (m/f/d)
Böblingen, Erlangen, Ingolstadt, München or Ulm
As Automotive Safety Engineer (m/f/d) you co-define customer specific safety solutions.
- You support the functional safety manager in setting up and executing safety relevant projects compliant to ISO 26262.
- You create, maintain and refine all artifacts in the area of functional safety related topics, e.g. development interface agreements (DIA), safety plans, hazard analysis, risk assessment, safety goals and safety requirements, functional- and technical safety concepts, functional- and technical architectures, requirements for hardware and software.
- You perform safety analyses, e.g. FTA, HAZOP, and support development of suitable software architectures.
- You support the definition and improvement of processes, methods and tools for functional safety, perform tool- and software qualifications.
- You prepare and support safety assessments related to safety relevant projects of our customers.
- You hold a university degree in computer science, electrical engineering, communication engineering or a comparable subject.
- You have first experience with ISO 26262 or IEC 61508 as well as embedded software development with e.g. OSEK and AUTOSAR.
- You have basic knowledge about development processes, quality management and project management.
- You have experience with modern micro controllers for embedded systems.
- You are able to program in e.g. C, C++, Python.
- Your demeanor is self-dependent and confident, and you are open to take responsibility.
- You are open to travel, in order to support our customers on site.
- Your written and verbal communication skills in English and German language are very good.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!