You want to influence automotive software?
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software for the automotive industry. In 11 countries around the globe we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, such as Audi, BMW, Volkswagen and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Our branch office in Vienna is the technology stack center for in-car communication with focus on communication protocol stacks for classic and adaptive AUTOSAR. We develop and master communication between all types of Electronic Control Units in a car. This means that we seek for new colleagues who are enthusiastic about this field of work.
Your SKILLS to impact the world of mobility
- University degree in computer science or in a similar field
- Experience in embedded C programming also in a Linux environment
- Practical knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Communicative team player who likes the idea of agile development
- High service orientation and quality consciousness
Your additional SKILLS, which are not mandatory
KEY WORDS from our daily life
- Professional experience using C
- Experience with existing automotive communication technologies (i.e. TCP/IP, SOME/IP etc.)
- Willingness to learn German
C, architecture, AUTOSAR, TCP/IP, SOME/IP, communication, embedded systems
Interested? Come join our team!
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically.
Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at
You want to know more about the daily life at Elektrobit? Just check out our videos!
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +43 (0)1 59983-7060.