For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
The positions will be based in Toulouse (31) or Carrières-sur-Seine (78).
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable subject area and ideally at least 10 years of professional experience
- You think in a structured and innovative way, enjoy working in a team and passionate with software development topics
- You have used Version Control tools (E.g. git, subversion, ...)
- You are able to communicate complex technical concepts to technical experts as well as to non-technical people
- You are dedicated to high quality, on-time delivery with excellent written and verbal communication skills (both English & French to communicate with our international colleagues)
- You are aware of automotive security requirements
- Ideally, you have knowledge in Classic AUTOSAR and/or Adaptive AUTOSAR
- Good sense of humor – we love to have fun and laugh with each other
With equal skills, special attention will be paid to people with disabilities.