Automotive Cybersecurity Expert (m/f/d)
Berlin, Braunschweig, Böblingen, Erlangen
We are looking for bright, fresh, and enthusiastic minds who are eager to join our new team in Berlin or our site in Erlangen. We are looking for your application as software developer or project manager, no matter whether you are an entry-level employee or a highly experienced expert. We encourage all persons interested from all over the world, male or female or divers, young in spirit without regard to age.
- You will work as a cybersecurity expert together with architects, requirements engineers, safety engineers, software developers and testers
- You will analyze the Security Requirements from our customers (both technical and process requirements)
- You will use cybersecurity engineering methods (e.g. TARA) to identify and address security risks appropriately
- You will specify security & privacy concepts and support SW architecture and detailed design
- You will track and accompany all security-related activities during the software life cycle, including sw code reviews and review of security test specifications
- You have a university degree in computer sciences, electronics, telecommunications or similar
- You have worked several years as security engineer/manager, software engineer, architect, requirements engineer or similar within a larger team
- You have knowledge in software design from a security perspective
- You have previous knowledge in embedded cryptography and algorithms/protocols such as RSA, ECC, X509, AES, TLS, OpenSSL
- You have experience in the application of security modules (e.g. HSM, TPM, SHE) and related software (especially AUTOSAR’s crypto modules) is a plus
- You have experience with relevant industry standards/guidelines (e.g. Automotive SPICE, SAE J3061, ISO 26262) is a plus
- You have good skills in English language are required; German language is a plus
- You have an autonomous, proactive, team-oriented and a self-reliant way of working combined with a structured and precise working style
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!