Automated Validation Engineer (OTA)
You will help EB today to work on the car of tomorrow. As automatic tester, you support us in validating products. The product you will be enhancing is part of EB’s Software Update Over-the-Air (SOTA) solution to keep in-car software up to date and allow remote operators insight in the state and healthiness of their assigned fleets. This also implies that you will work on software closely connected to future automotive architecture and the needs. You will find a flexible and open-minded environment which supports your career with trainings, flexible work time, room for improvement and options to take over additional responsibilities over time.
- You will be responsible for developing test automation and running test cases for OTA onboard components and backend part.
- You will be responsible for the End to End testing of whole OTA system.
- You will be responsible for the 1st step debugging, i.e., analyzing log, bug shooting, bug report...
- You will work in an agile environment.
- You have several years of experience in embedded debugging and developing auto test script.
- You are experienced in script programming, i.e. Python, Java
- You are able to at least understand basic backend and cloud concepts
- You successfully communicate in Chinese and English.
- You have a university degree in computer sciences, electronics, telecommunications or similar.
- You have an autonomous, proactive, team-oriented and a self-reliant way of working combined with a structured and precise working style.
- AUTOSAR know-how (adaptive and classic) would be a great plus.
Please contact us at +86-21-50431951-812 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!