- As an Architect for Test Automation you determine test automation architectures and strategies.
- You mentor and provide technical direction to the test automation teams. You support the project team with architectural concepts, estimates and technical discussions.
- In addition, you lead the team of contributing engineers for the above mentioned tasks.
- You will work with product management as well as engineering to develop end-to-end release processes and test plans that ensure the highest quality product.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who could strengthen our team with experience in embedded systems architecture and test tools, processes, approaches, and techniques. We hope you have experience in developing test automation scripts with object-oriented programming. Maybe you have worked also with communication protocols (ideally Ethernet, CAN, etc.)? We appreciate experience in agile project setups as we work according to SAFe principles.
For us it is also important that…
- You want to learn new things and share your own knowledge and expertise. Perhaps you are interested specifically in software development for the car industry.
- Your approach to work is solution-oriented and you have good communication skills. You can see the bigger picture, understand how things relate to each other, and tackle things with positive mindset, like we do.
- You know how to analyze but you are able to proceed without having all the information available. You are able to tailor your communication depending on the audience and situation. You enjoy working with others.