ARCHITECT FOR CAR SW PROTOCOLS
in EB's technology site Oulu
Elektrobit is building car of the future! EB Automotive Finland is established four years ago, and today we have over two hundred software professionals working with us. We are growing steadily and are now opening positions for Architect for Car SW protocols at our appreciated technology site located in Oulu Technology Village.
- Several years of practical experience in Senior SW Engineer / architectural roles in SW protocols area
- Experienced SW protocols like TCP/IP, HTTPS, MQTT, Socks
- Programming languages C++, C
In addition you will need:
- Determination and proactivity– to perform quality work and develop yourself
- Strong team player mentality
- Good written and spoken English and courage to use it with your colleagues globally
- A solid ”we can do” attitude
Read more about the culture and atmosphere at EB in Finland here
(article) and here
(video). See our newest innovations video in here
- Breakdown of customer requirements into software engineering requirements
- Architect design for car communication protocols modules
- Coach & review SW team technical output
- Work with the latest technologies with the team members to find world class solutions for the challenges to be solved
We will offer you this and more:
- Relaxed, fun and professional working atmosphere with open communication culture
- Support for your professional growth and development
- Versatile benefits like sport and culture vouchers, lots of recreational activities, comprehensive health care and flexible working time.
Please send your application in English via our job portal at your earliest convenience.
For more information, you may contact:
Heikki Pietilä / firstname.lastname@example.org
/ +358 40 344 5971
We look forward to receiving your application!